Our Standard Includes Lots of Extras
It's called "Standard Checking," but our standards are high at Education First. Some Southeast Texas financial institutions charge fees for basic services and ATM access. We don't. Not many financial institutions pay dividends on checking accounts. We do. And no one works harder to give you 24/7 access to your money. We're sure.
No fees. Dividends that please. Digital access that is a breeze.
Low fees and monthly dividends are just the beginning. Education First's Standard Checking Accounts offer countless ways to access and manage your money. Pay bills online. Use your smartphone to make deposits. Set up overdraft protection.
It doesn't take much money to open a Standard Checking account. And it costs even less to keep it going.
- Just a $25 minimum opening balance
No monthly service charge
Dividends paid monthly on balances of $2,000
Online banking that offers 24/7 Digital Branch access
Unlimited check writing and withdraws
- Protect yourself from overdraft charges with Courtesy Pay.
Enjoy the convenience of direct deposit or payroll deduction into your checking account.
Federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association.
totalREWARDS Debit Cards
There's no need to carry around stacks of cash. An Education First totalREWARDS debit card is your ticket to instant purchasing power and the option to earn points for travel, gift cards, merchandise or cash back on all purchases.*
- totalREWARDS debit card that earns you points on every signature-based and online purchase.*
- Instant Issue technology that gives you access to your new debit card in minutes at any of our convenient locations in Southeast Texas.
- Keep your card safe and secure with easy-to-use Card Management controls.
- Easy access to fee-free ATMs, wherever you are.
So, what are you waiting for?Get Started
Track your spending by category. Set a savings goal. Create a budget and stick to it. Invest a few minutes of your time on set-up and your finances will thrive.Learn More
Handy Tools at Your Disposal.Calculate your budget, see and compare the latest rates and discover what perks you gain for being a member of Education First Federal Credit Union.