Online & Mobile Banking
All you need is an internet connection to access your accounts 24/7. Education First's free Online Banking turns your PC into a full-service branch. It's easy to check account balances, apply for loans or make payments. What else can you do? See for yourself!
- View deposit, transfer, debit card and check history
- Transfer funds quickly and easily for both internal and external accounts
- Set up spending, savings and balance alerts
- Secure delivery of eDocs (statements and notices)
- Transaction automatically export to iThrive budgeting application
Busy members can use smart devices and the Education First app to manage their accounts and keep tabs on their finances. There's a lot under the hood, and here's just a peek.
- Remote deposits
- P2P payments
- Secure Chat
- Submit Skip-a-Pay requests
- Transfer funds to internal and external accounts
- Locate branches and zero-fee ATMs
- Receive account alerts
- View eDocs
Manage your money online or with a mobile device with our secure online bill payment solution: iPay. Easy payments made in a few simple clicks.
Education First uses state-of-the-art technology to keep your account information private.
Start receiving your bank statements online, quickly and securely with eStatements from Education First Federal Credit Union.
Online and Mobile Banking FAQs
Have more questions? That's what we're here for. Check out our most commonly asked questions about online and mobile banking and find your answers today.Online and Mobile Banking FAQs
It's easy to manage your money online or with a mobile device. It's secure, too. Education First uses state-of-the-art technology to keep your account information private. To see how these services work, check out our online tutorials.Go to Tutorials
Handy Tools at Your Disposal.Calculate your budget, see and compare the latest rates and discover what perks you gain for being a member of Education First Federal Credit Union.