Your Money Works for You
A Money Market Checking account offers all the flexibility of a checking account but with higher dividends. If you routinely maintain a higher balance in your checking account, a Money Market Checking may be the right fit for you. It's a great way to make your money work for you!
It is super-simple (and smart) to open a Money Market account. You will not think twice about this decision in the future - see what is waiting for you!
- No minimum balance requirement
- Dividends earned on balances of $2,000 +
- Zero term commitment
- Convenient access to your funds 24/7 via Online or Mobile Banking.
- No limits on withdraws or checks
- Safe and secure - your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Association up to $250,000.
totalREWARDS Debit Cards
There's no need to carry around stacks of cash. An Education First totalREWARDS debit card is your ticket to instant purchasing power and the option to earn points for travel, gift cards, merchandise or cash back on all purchases.*
- totalREWARDS debit card that earns you points on every signature-based and online purchase.*
- Instant Issue technology that gives you access to your new debit card in minutes at any of our convenient locations in Southeast Texas.
- Keep your card safe and secure with easy-to-use Card Management controls.
- Easy access to fee-free ATMs, wherever you are.
So, what are you waiting for?Get Started
Handy Tools at Your Disposal.Calculate your budget, see and compare the latest rates and discover what perks you gain for being a member of Education First Federal Credit Union.