No speed bumps, no detours, no hassles. No kidding.
It's the fast track to financing for a new or used vehicle. Low rates and flexible payment schedules put us miles ahead of the competition.
Auto Loan Details
There are several ways to lower your interest rate on car loans. Put them together, and it adds up to substantial savings.
- No payments for 90 days
- Flexible repayment plans of up to 84 months
- Refinance your current vehicle and save money
- Get valuable advice from our experienced loan officers throughout the buying process
Optional Protection PlansNow that you have a great vehicle, get some peace of mind as well. Breakdowns, accidents and illnesses happen, so it's best to be prepared.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) covers the difference between your auto insurance settlement and your auto loan balance in the event that your car is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection provides coverage that serves as an extended warranty.
- Credit Life and Credit Disability policies will pay off your loan in the event something happens to you.
- Depreciation Protection Waiver. DPW, or Total Loss Protection, waives some or all of your loan balance in the event of the total loss of your vehicle.
AutoSMART is a one-stop shop for stress-free car shopping, comparing prices from various dealers, and even applying for financing. Only for Education First members. You lucky dog.
Handy Tools at Your Disposal.Calculate your budget, see and compare the latest rates and discover what perks you gain for being a member of Education First Federal Credit Union.