SEGUE Student Checking
Exams are hard. Finding an ATM shouldn't be.
Classes, labs, term papers -and the occasional party. College life is pretty hectic. You don't want to spend much time on financial matters, or money on monthly fees. That's why our SEGUE checking account offers no minimum balance requirements, free mobile banking services and easy access to fee-free ATMs. When it comes to the ABCs of student banking, we're a quick study.
Fee-free ATMs are everywhere you are. Online Banking is at your fingertips. Save your energy for studying, playing or watching sports and hanging out with your friends.
- Easy access to fee-free ATMs through
- CU Pass Network
- Low $25 opening balance
- No monthly service fee
- Free Online Banking &Bill Pay
- Convenient eDocs
- Unlimited withdrawals and in-person and mobile deposits
- Convenient direct deposit and payroll deduction
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association
totalREWARDS Visa® Debit Cards
SEGUE Checking comes with a totalREWARDS debit card that lets you earn points or cash back when you spend.
- Get a new card in minutes at any of our seven convenient locations.
- Add your totalREWARDS Visa® to your mobile wallet on your iPhone, Android or Samsung phone for quick and easy payments online or in person.
- debit card for ATM transactions or for quick and easy in-store purchases
- Cards are accepted anywhere the logo is displayed
- Activity alerts, spending limits, and more through convenient Card Management – all from our mobile app
Check your balance in seconds. Pay bills in minutes. Deposit your paycheck in no time flat. Mobile banking gives you access to a full range of services on your Android or Apple mobile device.
- Instant balance without logging in
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills quickly
- Receive account balance alerts
- Locate ATMs or Education First branches in your area
- Deposit checks remotely
- Send money using the P2P payment service
- Apply for a loan
Handy Tools at Your Disposal.Calculate your budget, see and compare the latest rates and discover what perks you gain for being a member of Education First Federal Credit Union.