Facebook Sweepstakes Rules
There's a lot to "Like"
Before you enter our exciting sweepstakes on Facebook, read through these details to ensure you're eligible and learn how the content will be run.
For All Education First Facebook Sweepstakes
- These sweepstakes are sponsored by Education First FCU, with headquarters located at 7025 Eastex Freeway, Beaumont, Texas 77706
- You must be 18 years or older to enter these sweepstakes.
- You must have your own personal Facebook account to enter.
- Employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
Agreement to the Rules
- By participating, the entrant agrees to be boundby these sweepstakes rules.
- Entry requirements will be posted on the sweepstake promotional page.
- The entrant must be the owner of their submitted photo.
- Only one entry per person, please.
- All valid entries will be entered into the competition; one winner will be randomly selected.
- Education First Federal Credit Union determines the opening and closing dates for these sweepstakes and will post for each contest.
- The choice of the winner is final.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook message. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being notified, Education First FCU
reserves the right to select another winner.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Education First to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- The prize the winner receives will depend on the contest -- various prizes include gift cards or a cash prize.
- The prize will be available for pick up by the winner at any of our branches.
- Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash.
- No purchase or payment is required or necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- If you do not have a Facebook page or do not wish to post, you may submit an entry by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the name of the contest you are entering.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook.
- Education First FCU reserves the right to delete or suspend entries for any reason.
- Education First FCU reserves the right to use photos posted for the purpose of each contest.
- Education First FCU is under no obligation to publish photos posted.
- Participants who wish to know who won the sweepstakes may email email@example.com within thirty (30) days following the
- conclusion of the sweepstakes.
- Education First FCU reserves the right to modify or suspend the sweepstakes in the event of a virus, fraud, or other cause that may impact the sweepstakes.
Limitation on Liability
- Entrants release Education First and representatives from and against any liability for damages, injury, or losses to any person of any kind, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, or miscues of the prize or participating in this sweepstakes.
- Except where prohibited, entrants agree that any and all disputes connected to the prize will be resolved individually and without resorting to any form of class action.