Business Share Certificates
One Deposit, One step closer to achieving your dreams.
As we take care of day-to-day business costs, it's easy to lose track of the overall growth of your business. One way to ensure your revenue grows, is to invest in a Business Share Certificate. These secured Deposits earn a higher rate than a typical savings account. Bottom line - it's low risk, with a higher reward.
Business Share CertificatesOpening a Share Certificate (also known as a Certificate of Deposit) may just be a deposit with fixed rate of return now, but it's something that could help your business grow in the future.
- Minimum deposit of $500
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Dividends are based on the opening balance and term.
- A penalty may be assessed if money is withdrawn before the maturity date
- Check out our current business deposit rates.
- Funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association
Handy Tools at Your Disposal.Whether it's budgeting for retirement, comparing the latest rates or meeting with an expert advisor, managing your finances has never been easier with Education First!