Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) provide you with the opportunity to save money for retirement and grow it tax-deferred. We want to maximize your retirement saving - that's why our IRAs have zero fees.
- Minimum opening deposit of $100
- Dividends compound monthly and are tax-free or tax-deferred depending on account
- Contributions of $25 or more can be made through regular deposits, payroll deduction or lump sum payments
- Members under the age of 50 can contribute up to $5,500 per year. Members 50 and older can contribute up to $6,500 per year
- Federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, in addition to personal account insurance
Traditional IRAs: With a Traditional IRA, you pay taxes only when you withdraw your money at retirement. You must begin withdrawing your money at age 70 ½.
Questions? Give us a call at (409) 898-3770 or (800) 456-4684. We're happy to assist you!