Mortgage and Land Loans
Mortgage Loans in Beaumont, TX
Buying a home can be an exciting experience. It can also be a stressful one. We'll navigate you through the mortgage loan process and provide you with the right financing for your needs and budget. Whether you're looking for a fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage loan, Education First Federal Credit Union offers top quality bank services. Contact us today to get started.
Types of Mortgage Loans:
Fixed-Rate Mortgage Loan: Interest rates remain constant for the duration of the loan. The total cost of the loan is split into equal monthly payments over the course of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM): Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Loans have interest rates that can change each year.
Looking to refinance your existing home at a much lower rate? We can help with that too!
Whether it's land for a summer home, or a permanent spot on the waterfront, a Deed of Trust Loan can help you buy the acreage you need. The land can be improved or unimproved and may not carry a homestead designation.
- Borrow up to 90% of land's appraised value or sales price, whichever is less
- Terms available up to 180 months
- Collateral can be personal real property or properly appraised first-lien real property
- Qualifying properties include Texas land/homes
Mortgage Services at Education First FCU:
- Get pre-qualified today and learn how much you are eligible to borrow
- Enjoy competitive rates and terms
- Choose from fixed and adjustable rates
- Conventional, FHA, or VA loan options available
- Use our helpful calculators to determine the right monthly payment, loan term and more
Want To Retire Your Mortgage?
If you have less than 15 years left on your mortgage, there are many benefits to refinancing, including saving money with lower interest rates and lower payments! We offer 5, 7, or 10 year terms with rates as low as 3.00% APR*. Click here to learn more!
People refinance or restructure their loans for a number of reasons.
- Consolidation of multiple loans into one
- Better interest rate
- Reduction of loan term or monthly payment
- Mitigate or alter risk (variable-rate to a fixed-rate loan)
- Obtain cash for larger purchases
While refinance loans are a great option for a lot of homeowners, it's always a good idea to speak with a loan professional first.
Questions? Contact us at (409) 898-3770 or (800) 456-4684. We're happy to assist you.