Access your accounts 24/7 from anywhere using our free, convenient online banking service. All you need is an internet connection and a computer or tablet.
- View your complete account information in real-time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Pay bills online with free e-Bill Pay
- View several months of transaction history for each account
- View your cleared checks online
- Transfer funds between your accounts and cross-member accounts
- Apply online for loans
- View your monthly statement electronically (e-statements)
- Sign up for eNotices - email alerts to notify you of activities such as direct deposits, insufficient funds, etc.
Mobile Banking and Education First App
If you've enrolled in Online Banking, you can access your accounts through your smartphone by visiting our Mobile Banking site or by downloading our free Education First app. These options have nearly all the functionality of our standard Online Banking with the convenience of using a hand-held device.
Mobile Banking URL
Have questions or need technical support? Give us a call at 409.898.3770 or 800.456.4684.
*Education First FCU does not charge a fee for the use of our Mobile Banking services. However, depending on your mobile service provider and plan, you may incur charges or text messaging fees. Check with your mobile service carrier to get more information.