Online Banking and Bill Pay
Online Banking: 24/7 Banking Services in Beaumont, TX
Access your accounts 24/7 using our FREE convenient online banking service anywhere you have have an internet connection.
- Pay bills online with free e-Bill Pay
- View deposits, transfers, cleared checks and debit card transaction history
- Apply online for loans
- View your monthly statement
- Account Alerts - receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export - easy to export information to financial management software
- Popmoney® personal payment service
- External Transfers - transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks remotely using your smartphone
Already a user or need to sign up? Click here to login or set-up access for Online Banking today!
Bank On The Go With Our Education First App
If you've enrolled in Online Banking, you can access your accounts through your smartphone by downloading our free Education First app. These options offer the functionality of Online Banking with the convenience of using a hand-held device.
Apple Devices Android Devices
Online Bill Pay: A FREE Online Banking Service
Save time and stamps with e-Bill Pay, our fee-free online bill payment service accessible through CU Link Online Banking. Now, you can pay bills 24/7 from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Set up recurring payments, even if the amount changes from month to month (i.e. utility bills). The system will send you an email reminder two days before the payment is to be processed. Then you just enter the amount and confirm the payment.
- View all pending payments on a monthly calendar for easy planning.
- Get summaries, histories and reports with a click of your mouse to keep financial tracking simple.
- Pay anyone, any time from the comfort of your computer or smartphone, even if it's a one-time expense. Just enter their name, address, payment amount and account number (if any). You may never need a conventional checkbook again!
To enroll, login to Online Banking and locate the e-Bill Pay section. Once you've completed your enrollment, an email will notify you that our e-billpay service is ready for use.
Questions? Give us a call at (409) 898-3770 or (800) 456-4684.
*Education First FCU does not charge a fee for the use of our Mobile Banking services. However, depending on your mobile service provider and plan, you may incur charges or text messaging fees. Check with your mobile service carrier to get more information.