New Online Banking Services
Welcome to the Next Generation of Online Banking Services!
Education First is proud to offer our members the following new services as part of an enhanced online banking experience:
- Personal Online Banking with real-time account information
- Account Alerts - receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export - easy to export information to financial management software
- Popmoney® personal payment service
- External Transfers - transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks remotely using your smartphone
Information for Existing Online Banking UsersAs part of our upgrades, current users will have to re-register for Online Banking. When logging on to the system for the first time, follow these easy steps:
Watch the video tutorial above for detailed log-on and enrollment instructions.
All of your account history will be available in the new system. Once you've logged on to the new system, make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly. Please note that any Account Alerts you've set up in the old system will not be available in the new online banking system.
Watch Our Online Banking Demos
Our New App is Now Available - Give It a Test Drive Today!
Setting Up Your Account Alerts
It's easy to set up your Account Alerts. New options are also available. Simply click on the "Options" menu and select "Alerts".
While you're setting up your preferences, now is a good time to sign up to receive eStatements, rather than paper statements.
Bill Pay Users
Our bill pay service is not changing. There will be no changes to your payees and payment history. As an added benefit, bill pay users will automatically have access to our new Popmoney® personal payment service. Popmoney transactions are subject to a fee after the first 60 days. For details, watch our Popmoney® video above.
Fees and Enrollment
- Online banking users automatically have access to external transfers.
- There is currently no charge for external transfers.
- eStatements are free.
- You must be enrolled for Online Banking.
- Select the "Options" tab from Online Banking to enroll.
Personal Bill Pay and Popmoney®
- Our personal bill pay service is free.
- There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service.
- Optional overnight payments are now available. Fees are displayed.
- Additional info on Popmoney® coming soon!
Questions about our new service? Give us a call at (409) 898-3770 or (800) 456-4684.