Our name, of course, is Education First. So, it's no coincidence we provide educational activities for Southeast Texas families. The Center for Advanced Financial Experimentation (C.A.F.E) program helps to create a community of educated consumers who can best benefit from all the services our credit union has to offer.
It's fun and games with a financial focus.
- Financial education program developed for children ages 12 and under
- Members receive a C.A.F.E Activity Book, Account Card, Top Secret Training Quarterly C.A.F.E newsletters and birthday cards throughout the year
- Online component consists of games assigned to engage and educate young people
- C.A.F.E Achievement Awards Celebration is held at the end of each school year. Click here to see photos from the 2019 C.A.F.E Achievement Awards!
- Parents receive monthly emails about our C.A.F.E program, too
Deposit Incentive Program (D.I.P)
Our young members can turn a small deposit into a fun and memorable experience.
- Visit a branch each month and deposit $5 or more
- Receive a cool prize or be entered in a contest to win gift cards, movie tickets and cash
- Be on the lookout for a monthly D.I.P postcard
Deposit Incentive Program (D.I.P) Prize for October
During October, C.A.F.E recruits who make a $5.00 or more deposit will receive Fangtastic C.A.F.E Vampire Pen!
Ready to get your little one enrolled?
Now that you know more about our C.A.F.E Program, what are you waiting for? Enroll your little one today to help them start building healthy money habits that will last them a lifetime! We know they'll thank you later!
Give us a call at (409) 898-3770 if you have any questions or visit your nearest Education First branch to open a C.A.F.E account. You can find our branch locations here. We look forward to hearing from you!