Your home. It's where you'll create the lifelong memories. Let Education First help you open the door to adventure.
For a limited time, get up to $1,500 cash back* on a new mortgage, refinance, and land loans with Education First Federal Credit Union.
- $1,500 cash back* on conventional loans
- Get pre-qualified to find out how much you can borrow
- Competitive fixed rates to help you get more for your money
- Various terms to fit your budget
- Easily apply online or from your mobile device
- Up to $1,000 cash back**
- Borrow up to 90% of the land’s appraised value or sales price, whichever is less
- Terms up to 180 months
- Collateral requirements are unimproved property or properly appraised first-lien real estate
- Property must be located in Texas
- Up to $1,500 cash back*
- Pay off your debt sooner and liberate yourself.
- Consolidate multiple, high-interest loans
- Get a lower interest rate
- Shorten your term or lower your monthly payment
- Change from a variable-rate to a fixed-rate loan
- Access cash for larger purchases
- Fill out this online form to have a Mortgage representative contact you on our refinance options
Questions? Give us a call at (409) 898-3770, visit our Mortgage center, or schedule an appointment with our Mortgage team.
*Some restrictions apply. Offer subject to credit approval and based on individual creditworthiness. $1,500 cash back promotion applies to new mortgages of $125,000+. Refinanced mortgages from another financial institution are eligible. Cashback offers are considered taxable by the IRS and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC. Offer applies to any mortgage or refinanced loan that originates and/or funds within promotional period beginning March 1, 2020. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Education First is an Equal Housing Lender.
**Some restrictions apply. Offer subject to credit approval and based on individual creditworthiness. $500 cash back on Land loans $50k-$100k; $1,000 back on land loans $100k+. Cashback offers are considered taxable by the IRS and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC. Offer applies to unimproved property loans for residential purposes only and that originates and/or funds within promotional period beginning April 20, 2020. Education First is an Equal Housing Lender.