Exciting Changes are Coming!
We've made some exciting changes to our scholarship program this year. Keep reading for all the details.
In 2023, Education First Federal Credit Union will award $25,000 in college scholarships to members who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current member of Education First FCU
- Must attend a public or private school in our field of membership (Jefferson, Jasper, Hardin, Orange, Newton and Tyler counties; East Chambers and High Island ISD)
- Minimum Grade Point Average of 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completion of the online application
- Successful completion of an online financial education module (provided by the credit union)
The electronic application will be available on this page beginning February 1, 2023. Applications are due on March 31, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact our Marketing Department at 409.898.3770 or scholarships@EducationFirstFCU.org.